As a global leader in the ultra-dynamic consumer health market, this company believes that digital does accelerate its international development and growth.
In that context, a new Precision Marketing Center of Excellence has been created. It sets global Consumer Health brands precision marketing strategy and builds assets and capabilities that leverage the size, scale, and synergies across all touchpoints for the consumers, with a focus on driving consumers to ask for products.
This is a critical team for the business as it is key to drive efficiently and effectively brand equity among patients, supporting them along their journey.
The Regional PM Expert will be part of the CHC Global Marketing team. He will be working closely with local Marketing and Digital teams and will be responsible for his regional scope to
- Provide best in-class support to Digital leads and local Marketing teams on end-to-end Precision Marketing campaigns execution (design, set-up and optimization)
- Upskill local teams especially local Digital Leads and local Marketing teams on Precision Marketing, through on-the-job coaching and formal trainings
- Drive local Precision Marketing learning agenda (key questions definition, campaigns selection, measurement set-up, results consolidation and sharing)
A key role of the Regional PM Expert is to coordinate the inputs of other digital capabilities (e.g. Data, Audience and Search Expert, Performance and Adtech Expert, Content Transformation Lead) and of other internal and external teams (local Media, local CMI, local agencies).
- 4-6 recent years in digital advertising; with at least 2 years of focused experience planning and/or executing programmatic campaigns (e.g., 2 years working as trading desk specialist)
- Expert from performance digital marketing agency, independent trading desks or account manager at Ad Tech companies.
- Deep understanding of digital lead generation and brand building techniques using Search, Social and Programmatic (e.g. Targeting, content and creatives for programmatic and Social, SEO and SEM)
- Extensive hands-on experience with key Ad Tech platforms such as AdWords, Google Analytics, Demand Side Platforms (DSP), and DMPs
- Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, technology partners, and agencies
- Strong project management skills (e.g., building & rigorously tracking work plan)
- Ability to drive initiative through cultural norms to achieve goal
- Deep understanding of measurement: KPIs media, Brand Lift, Sales Lift, ROI / ROAS measurement
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) to share expertise, coach digital leads on the job, generate excitement and build active community
- Fluent English (+ other language depending on regional scope – e.g. Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian)